http://MyBusinessTraining247.com Internet Marketing Training to help you market any business
http://www.deanethridge.com/small-business-marketing/free-online-marketing-course-small-business-marketing-strategies/ Small Business Marketing Strategies Overview – If you own a small business or wanting to learn how to market online, I’m really glad you’re here. I’ve been a small business marketing consultant for a little over a year now, and that was a direct result of learning how to market online for myself first. What I’ve discovered in the small business marketplace is that the business owners are inundated with advertising agencies and marketing companies proposing marketing programs that either worked in the past (and don’t anymore), or they are sold marketing solutions that are way too expensive for their budgets for the benefit they can gain from it.
I see gross overcharging more than anything from SEO companies that don’t know Search Engine Optimization. I see web designers selling custom websites for 5-6K to a local pizza shop with no SEO foundation to get found. (That’s equivalent to putting their business that needs foot traffic in the middle of nowhere) I see video production companies making 3-5K videos that again, never get noticed online because there is no search engine foundation support to get it to rank online. I saw a guy that paid YP.com 9 a month for…I’m still trying to figure out what he was paying for…
It’s incredulous to me the types of marketing proposals being pitched in the marketplace to small business owners that can’t afford to throw their (extremely) hard earned money away. So for a long time I’ve wanted to try to make a difference and help all I could to those that are interested in truly finding a way to affordably grow their business.
I’m creating a free online marketing course (there will be offline marketing training too) for anyone that wants to learn how to make money online, someone interested in learning local marketing to small business owners, or for the small business owner on a budget that can finally get sustainable results for their business, guaranteed.
The online marketing course is called Local Business Gold and I’m telling you, it’s going to be incredible! I’m going to share almost everything I know about local marketing, ranking videos and websites quickly, learn how to capture customer data to follow up, save money, get cheap branding packages, build affordable websites, outsource…everything! This is the first lesson so let’s go ahead and get started.
Free Online Marketing Course – Small Business Marketing “Big Rocks”
I started a company called 360 Business Reviews and what we do when we first meet a small business owner is put the pen and paper aside and simply lesson to what’s going on with this business. If the business owner will open up and be transparent, we simply want to know where their pain is, where they are advertising (is it working?), what their online foundation looks like, and focus on their “Big Rocks” (core marketing components they need to establish a solid presence).
In this free digital marketing tutorial fresh for 2014, Tim explains online marketing strategy and why it’s important to growing your business online. In this digital marketing tutorial with strategies fresh for 2014, Tim and Zak make technical SEO issues easy to understand in simple terms a child could understand. The video tutorial also covers online and digital marketing for beginners. It’s also a great for for kids, online marketing for children, digital marketing for kids and digital marketing for children!
In this third video of ‘The SEO Diaries’ video tutorial series, Tim and his son Zak, discuss digital marketing and online traffic strategies.
THE SEO DIARIES VIDEO TUTORIALS
The SEO Diaries is a video tutorial blog for learning about Traffic, Online Marketing Strategy and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for beginners, dummies and total idiots! It’s that easy!
BOOKS ON AMAZON
Tim has written a variety of books on clarity, strategy and mindset with a particular focus on technology and content.
– The Google Gamble – http://www.timlevy.net/google
– The Entrepreneurial Handbook – http://www.timlevy.net/handbook
– The Fast Book Handbook – http://www.timlevy.net/fastbook
– Creativity and Innovation – http://www.timlevy.net/creativity
– The Awakener’s Handbook – http://www.timlevy.net/awake
– Free Monthly Newsletter – http://www.timlevy.net/join
– Facebook – http://www.timlevy.net/facebook
– Web – http://www.timlevy.net
Tim Levy is an author, speaker, consultant and coach. He works with CEOs and entrepreneurs on clarity, strategy and mindset. He routinely speaks for peak organizations like Vistage International, CEOSpace International and Secret Knock. He has a particular focus on web technology and digital content including books, CDs, online training and broadcast television. Tim’s focus is to radically accelerate and enable highly purposeful CEOs and entrepreneurs in their business and personal lives.
http://www.OnlineFranchise123.net Free Online Marketing Tools that everyone can use to instantly become a professional online marketer.
The top three Free Online Marketing Tools for people wondering where to learn online marketing are Google, YouTube and Fiverr. Of all the free online marketing tools and all the free online marketing courses out there I highly recommend using these daily to avoid frustration and to speed up your learning curve.
Newbie online marketing help is just a quick ‘How To’ search away on Google and/or YouTube to find an answer fast. The best way to outsource your advertising online for free online marketing tools would have to be Fiverr all the way.
22 Internet Marketing Tips:
1.Know every word that appears on your site. Whether you write your own stuff or outsource it, you are totally responsible for everything that appears, so make sure it’s exactly what you want at all times.
2. There are only two things you need to learn in order to be successful online: how to get Traffic and how to convert traffic into buyers There is a lot to know in both areas, but that really is it. If one of those 2 things are a puzzle for you, get some training somewhere.
3. Always be sure every page on your website has a definite major purpose. Whether its getting someones name and email or to send people somewhere else. It may be simply to deliver high quality content. But never forget you need two things, not just one, to be successful
4. Make sure your visitor knows what your website is all about within 5 seconds.
5. Make sure your content stays fresh and congruent with your social accounts. If someone is familiar with your website and finds your YouTube channel or Facebook page, they should immediately recognize your brand.
6. Make your site easy to navigate. WordPress makes this pretty easy. You should consider using wordpress for your website if you’re not already using it.
7. link your site to itself. If you link to lots of pages, it can be useful for your reader, providing an easy way for your visitors to get where they want to go.
8. Interact with your readers and viewers. There are lots of ways to stay in touch with your readers like comments and facebook pages and You Tube, of course. But engaging with your readers keeps them interested, and it keeps you interesting
9. Use a premium theme. If you can find a free theme that does everything you need, then that’s great, but I could never find one.
10. Update your content on a regular basis. People won’t come back to visit if there is nothing new for them to consume.
11. Work on your credibility: Always know what you’re talking about and people will believe you when it comes time for recommending products
12. Interact with other website owners in your niche through commenting threads and forums. Don’t just say “great article”. Comment when you have something insightful to add.
13. Use a Gravatar. It’s simple to get one and your Gravatar, will follow you from site to site. leave a comment on someone’s blog and enter your name, your Gravatar appears. Be sure you choose an avatar that represents who you are.
14. Stay Positive. It is difficult enough to write what you really think and sometimes the written word “sounds” different than how you really feel when you write it. It rarely improves in the translation so stay positive
15. Consider promoting other blogs and people in your niche on your own blog. Give away a free link to those blogs that helped you and just give back. Others will do it for you too.
16. Keep the number of ads you display at the barest minimum. The amount of ads on websites sometimes seem to overpower the content, Keep your ads relevant
17. Figure out your own long-term earning plan. It takes thousands of daily visitors to earn decent money with adsense. Best to figure out a way to monetize more effectively.
18. Decide that you are ready and willing to work hard for what you want. Then do it. There is no easy button and you will get out precisely what you put in.
19. Don’t be discouraged by competition. It is a certainty that, if your chosen niche is profitable, there are many others in there already making money at it. If there isn’t anyone around, the money probably isn’t either.
20. Think bigger, not smaller. you will have lots and lots of ideas as you delve into the possibilities online. Some will be better and bigger ideas and others will be smaller and less profitable ideas. When it comes to working online, bigger is better.
21. Price your products and services competitively. Don’t sell yourself short and be a bargain basement advertisers or product creator. Stay competitive.
22. Understand that your power on the internet is equal to your ability to take action. You very likely already have what it takes to make a living online. Believe it or not, someone out there is looking for someone exactly like you to help them because they need your knowledge and specific communication skills to understand how to solve their problem.
Internet Marketing Tips