In the digital marketing era Search engine Marketing ( SEM) is one of the most effective way to generate client base and hence revenue. SEM consist of Search engine Optimization ( SEO) , Social Media Optimization ( SMO) , Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, Content Marketing, Viral Marketing through web and many more. Find out how big and small business people are investing so much money in SEM and the reason of there investment. Know the basic how Google or other search engine works.
Need more information or professional assistance contact us today !
More details Website: http://web-design-development.ourscompany.com/services/sem-services
Visit Website https://experttraining.in/course-category/digital-marketing/ or Call +91 9558821174
Learn Search Engine Optimisation through step by step video tutorial with SEO Examples in Hindi. This course is specially designed for Audiences and Websites in India.
Learn Complete Digital Marketing Certification Course.
Get a free consult @ http://www.byreputation.com | This search engine marketing video tutorial guide covers the key elements to focus on for a search engine marketing campaign. It covers the following topics for search engine pay-per-click marketing; Adwords Textual, Adwords Network, Adwords Images Ads, and Bing Yahoo PPC. It covers the following topics for SEO; Keyword Research, Analytics, On Page Optimization, Link Building, and Social Signals.
Top Tips for SEM covered:
1) Adwords Textual Adds – Always use brackets, focus on buy words, and geo target your search engine marketing campaigns.
2) Adwords Google Network – Set up a different campaign to track conversions, check daily, block domains that do not convert.
3) Adwords Image Ads – Take the time to make images for each dimension set, low competition for this area leads to lower cost per click.
Top Tips for SEO covered:
1) Keyword Research – Use the data compiled from your PPC campaign and focus on words that have proven to bring in sales.
2) Analytics – Review analytics to identify low hanging fruit in the form of keyword strings that you already get quality traffic from.
3) On Page – Make sure your title and description are congruent with the landing page. This will increase the time on page per click and push you up the SERPs.
4) Linkbuilding – White hat only and diversity anchor text.
5) Social Signals – Fastest growing area of the algorithm. Focus on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest.